Book Media Kit
THE SAINT PAUL ALMANAC BOOK: THE BASIC IDEA
The award-winning Saint Paul Almanac, first published in 2007, is a community-curated collection of stories, poems, and visual art that hopes to deepen and strengthen people’s connection to the city of Saint Paul through storytelling and story sharing.
More information can be found below. Please contact us with any questions here: https://saintpaulalmanac.org/about/contact/
SAINT PAUL ALMANAC BOOK MEDIA KIT MATERIALS
Our book media kit includes documents that introduce the Almanac, as well as high resolution image files of the covers from the 2007-2016 editions. Right click and Save As to download.
To download files, right click (PC) or Ctrl + Click (on a Mac). Please follow credit instructions.
Almanac Cover Photos (2007-2016)
- Super Handy All-in-one 2013 Almanac Zip Pack! – includes the press release and images listed below
- 2013 Almanac press release, launch party, and Readings series info
- Image: 2013 Almanac cover. Cover art credit: Andy Singer
- Photo: Display pile of 2013 Almanacs
- Image: Sample of pull-out artwork. Credit: Ta-coumba Aiken
- Photo: 2013 Community Editors Credit: Dan Tilsen
- Sample downtown map detail Credit: Roberta Avidor
- Sample datebook pages
- Sample events page
- Other 2013 reference materials: 2013 Community Editors’ bios | 2013 Contributors’ bios
- Super Handy All-in-one 2011 Almanac Zip Pack! – Contains everything listed below/listed under the heading “2011 Materials”
- About the Saint Paul Almanac
- 2011 Almanac Introduction
- 2011 Almanac FAQ
- 2011 Almanac Contributors’ Bios
- 2011 Almanac Table of Contents
- 2011 Almanac Sample Chapter (October)
- 2011 Almanac Cover
- Photo: Kimberly Nightingale, Editor [Color JPG, 4.6MB | B&W JPG, 3.1MB]
Photo editors, please credit Kimberly Nightingale photo to “Lou Michaels”
© Copyright 2019 Saint Paul Almanac . All Rights Reserved.