Thursday, Sept. 13 | 7 to 9 p.m. | 308 Prince Street
RSVP on Facebook
The 2013 Saint Paul Almanac will be launched on September 13th! We’ll celebrate in the AZ Gallery, Black Dog Café, and Clouds in Water Zen Center.
All are welcome as we celebrate the hot-off-the-press release of the 2013 edition of the Saint Paul Almanac, featuring the work of more than 120 local writers, including Patricia Hampl, J. Otis Powell‽, Margaret Hasse, Mahmoud El-Kati, Sharon Chmielarz, John Minczeski, Ethna McKiernan, Michael Kiesow Moore, Wendy Brown-Baez, and Mike Hazard.
This event is free and open to all. Donations gratefully accepted.
• Artwork from the Almanac will be in the AZ Gallery and Black Dog Café and will feature Ta-coumba Aiken, Chris Faust, Tom McGregor, Andy Singer, Roberta Avidor, Leann E. Johnson, Kyle Krueger, Amy Unger, Angela Davis, Brenda Manthe, C. Mannheim, Gail Kern, Jennifer Stam, Jimmy Ostgard, Leo Carey, Rachel Cain, Ron Duffy, and Tom Reynen
• A Reading in Clouds in Water Zen Center featuring Saint Paul Poet Laureate Carol Connolly, Kofi Bobby Hickman, Diego Vázquez Jr., Saymoukda Vongsay, Tish Jones, Tou SaiKo Lee, Loren Niemi, Brenda Bell Brown, Kemet Imhotep, and Clarence White
• Food available at the Black Dog Café, including Tanka dogs (Bison hotdogs) and chips for just $5
• Our fundraising Book of Days! Invest in next year’s Almanac by buying a day, a week, or a month
• Brand-new and beautiful Almanac’s for sale
• Tribute to Kwame McDonald
Catch the 2013 Saint Paul Almanac Reading Series in the following months, at coffee bars around the city.
Parking, Location and Directions
We’ll celebrate in the AZ Gallery, Black Dog Café, and Clouds in Water Zen Center, located at 308 Prince Street, Saint Paul, MN 55101.