THE SAINT PAUL ALMANAC BOOK: THE BASIC IDEA
The award-winning Saint Paul Almanac, first published in 2007, is a community-curated collection of stories, poems, and visual art that hopes to deepen and strengthen people’s connection to the city of Saint Paul through storytelling and story sharing.
More information can be found below. Please contact us with any questions here: https://saintpaulalmanac.org/about/contact/
SAINT PAUL ALMANAC BOOK MEDIA KIT MATERIALS
Our book media kit includes documents that introduce the Almanac, as well as high resolution image files of the covers from the 2007-2016 editions. Right click and Save As to download.
To download files, right click (PC) or Ctrl + Click (on a Mac). Please follow credit instructions.
Media Pack Archive
Almanac Cover Photos (2007-2016)
- 2017 Almanac Cover [PDF]
- 2016 Almanac Cover [PDF]
- 2015 Almanac Cover [PDF]
- 2014 Almanac Cover [JPG in Zip file, 5.2MB]
- 2013 Almanac Cover [JPG in Zip file, 1.3MB]
- 2012 Almanac Cover [JPG in Zip file, 3MB]
- 2011 Almanac Cover [JPG in Zip file, 2.9MB]
- 2010 Almanac Cover [JPG in Zip file, 3.1MB]
- 2009 Almanac Cover [JPG in Zip file, 1.9MB]
- 2008 Almanac Cover [JPG in Zip file, 2.4MB]
- 2007 Almanac Cover [JPG in Zip file, 2.2MB]
- 2015 Saint Paul Almanac Press Release
- Launch Party info: September 11, 2014 launch party for the 2015 Saint Paul Almanac
- 2014 Saint Paul Almanac Press Release (1.3MB PDF file)
- Media images – Please follow credit instructions (120.7MB Zip file)
- Launch Party info: September 12, 2013 launch party for the 2014 Saint Paul Almanac
- Super Handy All-in-one 2013 Almanac Zip Pack! – includes the press release and images listed below (29MB zip file).
- 2013 Almanac press release, launch party, and Readings series info(5.7MB PDF file)
- Image: 2013 Almanac cover(JPG file). Cover art credit: Andy Singer
- Photo: Display pile of 2013 Almanacs(PNG file)
- Image: Sample of pull-out artwork(PNG file). Credit: Ta-coumba Aiken
- Photo: 2013 Community Editors(PNG file) Credit: Dan Tilsen
- Sample downtown map detail(PNG file). Credit: Roberta Avidor
- Sample datebook pages(PNG file).
- Sample events page(PNG file).
- Other 2013 reference materials: 2013 Community Editors’ bios | 2013 Contributors’ bios
- 2012 Almanac Cover [JPG, 3MB]
- 2012 Launch Announcement and Book Information
- 2012 Book Release Events (Sept 8th and 15th)
- About the Almanac – General Information
- Super Handy All-in-one 2011 Almanac Zip Pack! – Contains everything listed below/listed under the heading “2011 Materials” [PDF & JPG format documents inside a compressed ZIP archive, 15.4MB]
- About the Saint Paul Almanac [PDF, <1MB]
- 2011 Almanac Introduction [PDF, <1MB]
- 2011 Almanac FAQ [PDF, 1.1MB]
- 2011 Almanac Contributors’ Bios [PDF, 1.8MB]
- 2011 Almanac Table of Contents [PDF, 1.3MB]
- 2011 Almanac Sample Chapter (October) [PDF, 1.9MB]
- 2011 Almanac Cover [JPG, 2.9MB]
- Photo: Kimberly Nightingale, Editor [Color JPG, 4.6MB | B&W JPG, 3.1MB]
Photo editors, please credit Kimberly Nightingale photo to “Lou Michaels”
- 2010 Almanac Super Handy All-in-one Zip Pack! – Contains everything below [ZIP, 20.9MB]
- 2010 Almanac Introduction [PDF, <1MB]
- 2010 Almanac FAQ [PDF, <1MB]
- 2010 Almanac Table of Contents [PDF, 1.3MB]
- 2010 Almanac Sample Chapter (April) [PDF, 1.9MB]
- 2010 Almanac Cover [JPG, 3.1MB]
- 2009 press release page on PR Web.
- 2009 Edition Podcast Interview with Editor Kimberly Nightingale (MP3 format)
- 2009 Almanac Cover [JPG, 1.9MB]